This page contains delivery information for both prescriptions and test kits.
If you are having difficulties with your order and can't resolve them using the suggestions here, just give us a call on
Prescriptions received by our partner pharmacy before 3pm Monday – Friday and before midday on Saturday will be dispensed and dispatched by special delivery that day, and will be received before 1pm on the following working day.
- Test kits:
Test Kits are dispatched by our partner laboratory by post on weekdays between 9am and 5pm. Test kits are dispatched via first class business post. Please allow 1-3 working days for receipt.
- Once you have completed your test at home, you will need to post it back to the lab.
- All kits come with a pre-paid addressed envelope which we recommend you post in the morning, Monday to Thursday to ensure your sample arrives the following day. If you wish to, you can take it to a post office and pay for guaranteed delivery by 1pm the following working day.
Dr Morton's makes no charge for delivery. Delivery is organised by our Partner pharmacy.
Test kit delivery is also free of charge.
- There are no additional charges for pharmacy items priced over £20. However, for items that cost less than £20, there is £8.50 pharmacy charge.
- The last day for posting prescriptions before Christmas is 23rd December. Orders received from Christmas Eve through to 28th December will be dispatched on 29th December for delivery on the following working day.
- Our doctors are available for consultation and prescription orders throughout bank holidays, including Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day. However, our partner pharmacy is unable to dispense on these public holidays and your medication will be dispatched on the following working day.
- If you registered with us in the UK, you can still consult our doctors from overseas over the phone or by email.
- However, we are not yet able to send your medication to you overseas, so please ensure you provide a UK delivery address.
As our prescriptions are despatched via Royal Mail Special Delivery, you should have been sent a Royal Mail Special Delivery tracking number. You can use this to track your delivery on the Royal Mail website.
If you placed and paid for an order for a prescription but have yet to receive a despatch confirmation, please contact our partner pharmacy on 01295 262 925.
- Test kits:
If your kit does not arrive, please email County Pathology Limited: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Oxford Online Pharmacy on 01295 262 925 or email email@example.com
- Test kits:
Telephone County Pathology on 01483 450 388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note:
If you need to return faulty or damaged goods, please do so by registered mail to our and with a cover letter to specify the nature of the damage or fault. Please refer to the order number and ensure that the returned item is complete, packaged safely to avoid further damage and remember to include all the original packaging received.